Welcome!

Recruiting Anime Bloggers! For more Information click here:

La Corda d'Oro Manga - Latest Chapter Update

Thursday, June 25, 2009
T_T . . .

.........
*headesks*
Apparently, I've just heard now...
That La Corda d'Oro chapter 60...will not be released this month, but on July 24th....
........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!
I've been freaking waiting all month for this!!! AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER!?
*sulks and cry in a dark corner*


This.
Is.
Totally.
Unfair.

Well, it can't be helped. There is however a special chapter - focusing on our hyper-active trumpet player Hihara, who we have not seen in a long time, except for last chapter when he only appeared 4 times, saying 3 things? Well either way, whatever it was - the situation was still the same.
We had not seen Hihara in SO long.
(How many chapters has it been anyways??)

And that's probably why there's a special chapter this month. *shrugs*
Also (I don't know when though) the 13th Volume should be coming out soon - cover is still not shown, but I'm sure it'll look fabulous.

Anyways, until I actually see the translation and the Special Chapter itself, I can't really call this an official manga entry.

---
Special Message


RIP to Michael Jackson
The Legendary Pop Star



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, swear, or do or say anything disrespectful.