Welcome!

Recruiting Anime Bloggers! For more Information click here:

Skip Beat Chapter 145

Thursday, August 20, 2009


Summary:


Sho appeared at the studio with a oversize bouquet of flowers in order to give to Kyoko. Surprisingly, she accepts the flowers because they are too beautiful to trash - however is immediately turned off when Shou explains that it's to congratulate her as Vie Ghoul's girlfriend.
Immediately Kyoko protests and declares that they are NOT dating and makes a whole exclamation about it. Both Ren and Sho are surprised, but are relieved.
Kyoko suddenly grows embarrassed since Ren is there and starts muttering to herself, when Sho comes up beside her and asks if she given him chocolate. She replies no, and so he guesses that she gave him something else.
Just when the director comes in to tell everyone it's time to start again, Ren turns to Kyoko - only to see the most shocking scene ever...As well as Kyoko herself, more shocked than anyone...
There she is, being kissed by Sho.

"I'm just a little too not over you "
(yes this is SO what's going through Sho's mind :P *SHOT*)
Impression:

LMAO. I just HAD to do an entry on this!!! Raws aren't my best friend, so I rely on translated transcript or whatever you call them. Anyhow...
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
I don't know why, byt I got a gut feeling that as soon as we all saw everyone's expression: BAM, and I went like, "HE JUST KISSED HER!" and fell onto the floor laughing (more like fall of my chair because I was laughing so hard. ^w^)

O.M.G, what a cliffhanger! I can't WAIT to see how Ren is going to react, and my god - I'm actually expecting Kyoko to give Sho and nice bitch-slap, otherwise we'll see her in daze trying to gather her scattered confused thoughts.

This chapter had me laughing as soon as Kyoko didn't decide to throw the flowers back at Sho, in fact I found it adorable, since Kyoko loves those kinds of things (and who would know better than Sho? XD )

Can't wait for next week's chapter - in fact, I think I might start blogging this manga as well. ^_^

---
Raws avaible here <
Translation avaible here <

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, swear, or do or say anything disrespectful.