Welcome!

Recruiting Anime Bloggers! For more Information click here:

Update and Anime Rant

Thursday, July 9, 2009
Okay let's make this short and sweet so that I can quickly express my disappointment in KyoAni and then I can move along.


Firstly, I will not be blogging CANAAN.
Err as awesome as it was, it's way too bloody for me and I'm not into that sort of animated violence thank you very much, despite how I've watched Code Geass and stuff...(though that was hard enough to watch alone as awesome as it was!!!)

Secondly, I am SO PISSED OFF with KyoAni Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II and their stupid idea of having repeat episodes called the "Endless Eight", this is their 4th repeat excluding the first orignal part which had started this whole routine in a row, that is seriously annoying fans and especially bloggers who want to blog this show. I think I'll go back and watch the original, first season just to get rid of this frustration.
Whoever's directing this, well - one; it's a waste of time and money so get a life whoever made this idiotic storyline of the "Endless Eight", and two; don't expect to have that many fans after this if you are to continue this and three; get ready to hear ALOT of complaints along with harming your company's reputation of animation.

GAAAHHHH!
That's it. I'm out of here for now, I think I'll read some new manga series again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam, swear, or do or say anything disrespectful.